Data Flow Monitoring
When data moves, you need to stay on top of it. Dig helps you understand how sensitive data is replicated or consumed across your cloud environments. And it prioritizes the movement of data that puts you at risk of exfiltration or compliance violations.Book a Demo
Understand your data estate
See how data is replicated between services, owners, and clouds to make better informed security decisions
Prevent compliance violations at every stage
Monitor and detect workloads that move data into non-compliant environments
Contextualize data risk
Find data flow patterns that put your data at risk, and prioritize the pipelines that move sensitive data
Identify sensitive data at rest, in use, and in motion
Dig tracks the movement of your sensitive data so you can stay abreast of developments and stay secure.
- Maintain data lineage visibility
- Monitor data flows between environments (e.g. prod → dev)
- Follow the data path to unauthorized actors to understand how it got there
Determine when your data may become non-compliant
Dig alerts you when certain data flows put you at risk of a compliance violation.
- PCI-DSS data copied between environments
- Healthcare records moved into unencrypted storage
- PII moved into non-compliant regions that violate sovereignty and residency requirements (e.g. GDPR, CCPA)
Identify those on each side of a data transfer
Sensitive data flowing into an unauthorized account is a breach event. Dig enables you to act before it reaches that point.
- Recognize when data leaves your cloud account
- See who has access to data at the source and the target
- Stop data from flowing into unmonitored data stores